The new skilling add-ons has been released in Runescape this weekend from 00:00 UTC on 12th June until 23:59 UTC on 15th June. What are you waiting for? Let’s pick up it and bedeck your bonce with the very finest in skill training headgear.
These add-ons are used to permanently upgrade headpieces from matching Treasure Hunter skilling outfits. Once this is done, they offer free items and teleports each day, and impart passive benefits while skill training. Here are the benefits that the upgraded skilling headpieces offer. Note that the greater yields of daily items are given when you own 4 or 5 pieces of the skilling outfit:
Modified botanist’s mask:
- Free noted water vials – 150/200 per day.
- Catherby herb patch teleports – 3 per day.
- 5% chance to duplicate potions made. Duplicates grant XP and are automatically banked.
Modified sous chef’s toque:
- Free pie shells – 6/10 per day.
- Cooking Guild* teleports – 3 per day.
- 5% chance to duplicate cooked food. Duplicates grant XP and are automatically banked.
Modified First Age tiara:
- Free dragon bones – 1/3 per day.
- Player-Owned House entry portal* teleports – 3 per day.
- 2% chance to save bones buried or used on altars.
Modified farmer’s hat:
- Free bird’s nests, containing seeds^ – 2/4 per day.
- Ectofuntus allotment patch teleports – 3 per day.
- 2% chance to save seeds when sown (Not including tree seeds).
These teleports take you outside the Cooking Guild and your Player-Owned House. If you do not have access to Morytania, you will be teleported to Taverley instead. If you missed out on the necessary outfit pieces before, you’ll have a chance to get these too. Note that you won’t receive a head add-on unless you’ve already received the necessary headpiece.
Treasure Hunter lamps and stars used for Herblore, Cooking, Prayer or Farming On top of Runescape. And there are +25% XP will be given this weekend. Skillers have got it good this weekend. Don your new and improved headwear, and start growing that XP.