The Champion is a defensive/support class that may act as a tank for their celebration by taunting and debuffing enemies, buffing their allies with an aura, or Intimidate enemies to decrease their defenses. They bolster their own defenses with Fortify, which includes the ability to permanently Fortify themselves, or get a burst of Adrenaline at low life for improved harm and defenses. The tree grants increased armor and evasion rating across the board to further bolster their survivability as well. In this Post, U4gm Will share Path of Exile 3.3 Duelist Champion Builds for you.
[PoE 3.3 Build] Wrecker of Days – Super Tanky Trapper – Explained and Created to Take New Players for the End
This guide is written using a concentrate on those new to Path of Exile. For those that are not new, thanks for the patience with all the additional bits. I’ve attempted to make this layout easy to skip to the relevant bits for those who don’t need the filler.
The purpose that I write this component isn’t to ensure that you really feel sorry for me. It’s to clarify why you will discover some elements of my builds that happen to be not maximized in a way that the basic neighborhood would normally maximize their builds. So I look for build suggestions that:
– Never call for considerable movement (or movement that I’ve to concentrate on providing).
– Do not possess the emphasis on plenty of precise button presses at unique times (like flasks).
– Never need aiming with all the mouse (console POE I can handle better as a result of analog aiming in place of mouse clicking).
– I can look away in the screen for a bit, nonetheless, real harm, and survive (hopefully).
As limiting as that appears, this game gives endless character building solutions. Cast When Harm Taken, curses, skills that don’t need to be aimed, life regen or dodge with Chaos Inoculation are all large enable.
So build tips (if you like them) are great for:
– New players.
– Players that do not want button mashing.
– Players that don’t like possessing to move lots although fighting.
– Players that like attacking/casting with only one particular or two skills.
– Players that like a much more laid back POE encounter.
– Players with health-related conditions (like epilepsy or those with physical limitations that happen to be restricted in how they use keyboards or mice (to name a couple)).
– Players that do not wish to stress about finishing maps in record-breaking time.
– Players that just like the most effective builds ever produced in the history of Path of Exile.
+ affordable to maximize.
+ Is often utilized for Solo Self Located.
+ Perfect for new players. Simple to level, easy to afford, effortless to survive, simple to kill, easy end game.
+ You only cast a single skill. Every little thing else (except for flasks) is automatic.
+ It clears maps quickly.
+ Superb movement speed even though watching enemies take harm hands-free.
+ Can take and give fantastic damage.
+ Reflect Damage doesn’t impact you at all.
+ You may run any map mod in endgame except a single. (You’ll need mana regen.)
– Slow boss killer.
Skill Tree: https://goo.gl/Rnqsem
PoB Hyperlink: https://pastebin.com/T6wT66yr
Instance Hyperlink: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2095107
[PoE 3.3 Build] Lifting’s Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion
This can be an uber lab farming build, not a build for bossing / mapping (in case you study the title). Totem survivability is not an issue for the reason that if a totem is dying to zero its dying whether or not you happen to be playing chieftain or champion either way. So the added totem durability as chieftain gives you absolutely nothing. Should you know how to adequately do uber lab and have a suitable quantity of encounter in it, you understand how to dodge Izaro skills and should not be taking a great deal of any harm while totems tank for you.
So the leech from Chieftain needs to be irrelevant; in particular, considering that most deaths to Izaro are normally fast 1-2 shots exactly where a bit of further leech is not going to do significantly of anything to stop it. Lastly, champion just after the changes is far more OP/broken than chieftain is. Chieftain for Warchief totems will be better suited to mapping.
The Poe 3.3 modifications that matter for us are:
+ 100% Possibility for our totems to taunt (up from 25%) = More trusted and secure now.
+ “Enemies Taunted by you can’t Evade Attacks” –> 100% possibility to hit against taunted enemies. This suggests we no longer will need Resolute Strategy and can thus save that point for more life or harm.
This also performs for totems.
+ 1000 to armor and evasion when we’ve Fortify.
+ Inspirational’s movement speed buff is now 12% (up from 8%)
+ Can’t be stunned whilst you have fortified.
+ A couple of buffs to “damage with ailments from attacks whilst working with a melee weapon.”
– Fortify no longer grants 30% enhanced melee damage for us.”
Without Resolute Strategy, the build can now crit, but only at a 5% opportunity. This does not mean considerably regarding harm, but it does supply a compact indirect buff by means of Kondo’s Pride that has 30% possibility to the blind on crit. It won’t be beneficial for standard monsters, but it could provide a further edge against bosses who will get hit by our totems a number of instances.
The leveling priority of Ascendancy points has changed to Conqueror –> Worthy Foe –> Unstoppable Hero –> Fortitude.
General a substantial buff for this build in 3.2. No substantial adjustments are essential.
– Newbie and new league “friendly” – the build is simple in design and execution.
– Budget-friendly. Begin with rare items and upgrade for the suggested exclusive items when you are able to afford it.
– Simple and quick to level.
– Extremely tanky.
– Permanent Fortify & Onslaught.
– High life regeneration, making labyrinth traps easier to deal with.
– Your totems can taunt, making bosses considerably less dangerous.
– Superior for farming Uber lab, Atziri, and Guardians. A shaper is doable too if you upgrade from Kondo’s Pride to Starforge.
– Some people don’t enjoy the “totem playstyle.”
Skill Tree: https://goo.gl/bWKXLK
PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/S5gT85At
Instance Hyperlink: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1960538
[PoE 3.3 Builds] Frosty Duelist – Dual Swords & Frost Blades
Uber lab can be a breeze and may immediately do a full celebration carry. Atziri is comfortable but needs care as a result of reflect within the split stage.
As a duelist in Harbinger, I completed Uber Atziri (not deathless though), guardians and Shaper.
I completed 40 challenges in both Harbinger and Legacy employing the duelist version.
As a scion in Abyss, Asardial has all guardians, shaper and red elder done using two Ahn’s could possibly (His gear is on page 18).
Now outdated and I will remove soon, but within the bottom spoiler, I’ve put gear and pricing at various stages of 3.0 to give a rough idea of what I did. I openly admit to bargain hunting 🙂 and the ‘total prices’ allow for selling my old gear.
Champion vs. Scion. DPS is roughly the same; Champion is Tankier, Scion is the extra natural league starter as it gets extra resists and life from the tree and may get the bonus from slayer or inquisitor. Scion now needs accuracy on gear to keep up the DPS champion though. In short, both have their merits and downsides.
Straightforward to level and play with great evident speed.
Medium Price build that could be expanded as far as you want (or possess the chaos to do :).
178% life (a lot more easily possible), leech and regen or Vaal pact
The wrong side is that it is quite gear dependent and uses plenty of rares like for the weapons so you will want the path of building for working out late game gear. It is also hard to balance resists.
3.3 Quick Modifications
Champion got a pretty huge buff and looked good!
Gladiator doesn’t compare to this build anymore (additional block likelihood but less other defenses and A LOT fewer DPS so, for the most component, I took gladiator discussion out (in sections marked outdated).
Really like this build. Thanks for sharing it. Employed it to revive my first ever always-dying duelist character. When I followed this build, he went from 83 to 88, really snappy. Can’t decide if assassin’s mark is much better than frostbite for bosses. UPDATE – now 90. Considering that I play carelessly, actually suicide-reckless, that’s amazing. He’s just so fast it does not matter if I die.
Skill Tree: https://goo.gl/p64ETH
PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/SQzxP44v
Example Link: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1886363
[PoE 3.3 Build] Champion TAUNTBOT aura bot support
PoE is no exception. I have played Help at least when in every league that I played, ranging from the famous NecroBots to Occultist Cursebots, GuardianBots, to ScionBots, to ChampionBots. Yep, you heard me, A Champion aura bot. Extra specifically, THE MANLY TAUNTBOT.
The build is extremely:
* Really Tanky (~88% Phys harm reduction, five.7k ES, 84% elemental resistances, 75% chaos resistance)
* Can Intimidate PERMANENTLY (a debuff that causes the affected target to take 10% elevated attack harm)
* Takes mob angry away from your hitters (you spam taunts, far more on the reason why below)
* level 22-28 buffs
* 10 Auras, 1 Curse, two Vaal Hastes, 1 Vaal Clarity
* As an aura bot, not expensive to start and be effective
* People love you.
* Piety loves you.
you are usually not:
* Not Chaos damage proof. You will die of poison and chaos damage (not a Shav’s build)(we have a solution for that)
* Not built for speed clears, so you will maybe struggle to keep up. (we’ve an answer for that)
* Tooltip warriors will doubt your Aura capabilities
* Endgame gear may be very EXPENSIVE as a result of Enlightens and Empower
* Not a Necrobot, or ought to I say Scionbot (the top aura bot for speed clears IMHO)
POB Hyperlink: https://pastebin.com/SR7K22cB
Instance Hyperlink: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093582
[PoE 3.3 Build] Champbot: Champion Help
This build was created in Standard reasonably unsuccessfully in 2.five. The patch notes for 2.6 included a sizable buff to Victario’s Influence. I think the optimal way to use it would be a Champion to still have survivability. The additional buff towards the Vigil forced my hand into this meme build.
Besides the fact that sometimes when I join a party looking for help, I get kicked, I would say this has been successful. I was in high demand from folks who mapped with me. I will happily stand next to any build you can think of should you message me within the game to give a demo/screenshot.
As of 3.3, it is safe to say at least that is not a meme build. The Champion and taunt buffs are real.
When you are just getting to maps, you may link up Anger, Wrath, Hatred, and Discipline/Grace up. This assumed you have got 18% reduced in the tree, Victario’s, Conquerer’s Efficiency, and an Alpha Howl. I wouldn’t commence cutting your HP with Prism Guardian until you get the passive points under your belt for further reductions.
Skill Tree: https://goo.gl/GtN7mc
Pob Hyperlink: https://pastebin.com/b5bYt3wJ
Instance Hyperlink: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1891344
At last, If you want to buy Poe currency, you can visit:https://www.u4gm.com/poe-currency.