The new Runescape update has been released. Be prepared for every encounter with the slayer belt – one of the first ideas chosen from RuneLabs. These items can now be added straight to the tool belt:
- Rock hammer
- Slayer bell
- Crystal chime (either version)
- Ouroboros pouch (unlimited once added)
Note that slayer items that need to be wielded or equipped cannot be added to the tool belt. There are several new items to obtain, which act as replacements for your consumable slayer items. You can add these to the tool belt and use them indefinitely, with no need to recharge or refill:
- Salt bag: buy a salt shaker from any slayer master.
- Icy water: buy an ice shaker from any slayer master.
- Fungicide: buy a fungicide shaker from any slayer master.
- Fishing explosive: buy an explosive shaker from any slayer master.
- Super fishing explosive: buy a super explosive flask from any slayer master, then fill it with 100 rubium ore.
Monsters that must be killed with slayer items now all have on-click options to do so. These work whether the necessary item is on your tool belt or in your inventory. For 500 slayer points each, you can unlock the ability to add the following to the slayer belt: Bonecrusher, Charming imp, Seedicide, Herbicide.
This week, you can check out the adamant and rune dragons in our Dev Q&A, and we’ll be giving you a prize-filled treasure hunt in our Community Stream! Have a great week, fight the good fight against Tuska, and let us know your feedback over on the forums.